Saturday 19 February 2011

Hi!

Well, I've just realised I never did an introductory post, so here it is!
This blog is mainly about reviewing the books I've read (mainly in the YA genre, but I'm quite happy to read anything), especially for MyKindaBook (by the way, you should totally check out their website: http://www.mykindabook.com/) who are pretty awesome! It'll probably have some of my ramblings as well and maybe some other stuff :)
You should know that I am pretty bad at updating, especially with my GCSE exams coming up, but I'm trying my best to improve. I also ramble and use too much punctuation and too many smilies as my posts just feel empty without them! :)
So, back to the reviews, which generally consist of my own little summary of the book, the cover, my review (in which I will try to be as honest as possible and include my criticisms as well as positive parts and my overall thoughts), rating and the official blurb (I do love that word!) on the end.
I hope you enjoy reading  my blog :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments and try my best to reply to all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...