Saturday 18 June 2011

Reviews coming to a blog near you...

Hello :)
I know I haven't been much of a blogger or indeed posted in quite a while, but I promise I had a good reason - exams! Anyway, there will be LOTS of reviews coming your way (and maybe the odd meme or two) this summer, not least because I have nothing better to do :) I actually gave up reading (:0) to concentrate on my exams, which I have probably taken far too seriously, and as a result, this is the book pile that has been slowly collecting:





I really don't know which book to start reading after Starcrossed, and I can't guarantee reviews for every book of the Book Pile That Seemed Larger When It Was In A Pile but I hope you enjoy reading my reviews :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments and try my best to reply to all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...