Sunday 3 July 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren and is my first ever meme!


This week I got:




There is No Dog ~ Meg Rosoff (from the brilliant folks at Madeleine Lindley for doing work experience there)
The Name of the Star ~ Maureen Johnson (Madeleine Lindley)
Unleashed ~ Ali Sparkes (Madeleine Lindley)
Stealing Phoenix ~ Joss Stirling (Madeleine Lindley)
The Dead ~ Charlie Higson (Library)
Trash ~ Andy Mulligan (Library)


I love my mailbox this week - cannot wait to start reading The Dead and There is No Dog!
What did you guys get in your mailbox this week?
Hopefully I'll be doing this the first Sunday of every month.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! :) Great IMM this week. I actually haven't heard of most of these, so I'll be checking some of them out! :)

    My IMM is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @The Book Angel
    You're welcome - I really like the type of books you've reviewed :)
    I hadn't heard of any of the proofs I got before either, but they sound really good!
    As I said, I really need to read The Mortal Instruments series - heard lots of good things!
    Thank you for stopping by mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Name of the Start too, different cover but I can't wait to read it.

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! All of those books look amazing! Cant wait to hear some reviews on them from you (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kristina

    Yeah, it sounds like a pretty good book and I love the cover!
    Thank you for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @haleyeliseread

    I can't wait to start reading them!
    Thank you for stopping by & following :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! New follower too. So cool that you got Name of the Star. I can't wait for that one.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great haul! Awesome stuff... I can't wait to read The Name of the Star :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Alison Can Read
    Thank you for following :) I can't seem to find the GFC on your blog? :S
    I'm really looking forward to reading The Name of the Star - it seems pretty interesting and I love the cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Mia
    Thank you! Same - it sounds really intriguing and I really like the cover!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate comments and try my best to reply to all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...