Sunday 1 January 2012

In My Mailbox (16)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren and is my first ever meme where you share all the books you received during the week whether it be from the library or in the mail post.
This week I got:



Tempest ~ Julie Cross (MKB)
Wow, this looks like a really good read! Stunning cover too :) 
If I Stay ~ Gayle Forman (Library)
I got this a while ago and forgot to take a picture :S Anyway, I thought it was alright, I don't appear to like it as much as other people do

What did you guys get in your mailbox this week? Leave a comment and I'll be sure to check out your IMM :)
Also, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and that you all have a fantastic 2012!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments and try my best to reply to all of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...